Why are drinking water safe hoses necessary?Dirty drinking water can contribute to some unfortunate health consequences. Commercial hose manufacturers typically build hoses used for watering plants or washing cars, so they are made without paying any attention the potential for kids to drink out of them. Lead and phthalates could be present in water from non-water safe hoses.
What are some benefits of having a hose you can drink from?There are numerous applications for a drinking water safe hose:
- Filling your RV with water for long camping trips.
- Watering your garden to produce clean and natural vegetables you can later eat.
- Not worrying about your kids, or yourself, drinking from the hose outside after a long day in the sun.
- Filling a kiddie pool with the cleanest possible water.
- Letting your dog drink from the hose while outside playing.